Review: L.A. Girl Flat Finish Pigment Gloss (Dreamy)

10:50 AM

Hello!
On the previous post, I've written that I'd post my next review about this liquid lipstick. Yeah, I'm really not over it! Because of its affordable price and stunning colors, I couldn't resist the temptation buying this lipstick, LOL. I also wanted to find an alternative lipstick if my NYX SMLC Stockholm runs out.



So far I have Bazaar, Secret, and... Dreamy! Nude color is very wearable, especially for daily activities. Well, let's take a look at this color!

Product




Applicator Brush




Swatch on Skin


As usual, this lipstick dries so fast, that's why you have to put it on your lips so quick. When I swapped this lipstick on my arm, it dried in just 10-15 seconds!

Swatch on Lips




See? I think this color is stunning. It really compliments my skin tone. I can say that Dreamy is the "My Lips But Better" (MLBB) color. I often wear this shade when I go outside, and no one notices that I wear a lipstick! Maybe you'll see the pink tone is quite strong from those pictures, but in real life it doesn't too pinkish. This lipstick also doesn't make me look pale. I think this will be a great nude color for you who have fair to medium skin tone.

This lipstick is absolutely long lasting without eating too much. Unfortunately, this kind of color has the same problem with Bazaar; it feels sticky! Even I've opened my lips until the lipstick dried, that sticky feeling is still the major issue. That's why I tapped few translucent powder onto my lips to solve this. Other minus thing that I don't really like from this lipstick, I can see the brush stroke clearly after I put it on, even when it already dried! Then my lips also look so cracky; you can see that from the pictures. Right?

Overview

Overall, this lipstick is a good choice for you who want to have a sweet or calm nude color. It doesn't have that shocking-pink color when you wear it, if you're not in mission to hurt someone's eyes, LOL. Don't forget to wear any lip balm several minutes before you put this lipstick on your lips to avoid that cracky look.

Last not but least, I'd be glad if this post can help you to consider the product before you buy it. Bye!


You Might Also Like

0 comments