Re-Swatch: L.A Girl Flat Finish Pigment Gloss (Dreamy, Bazaar, Secret)

9:00 PM



Hello, fellas!

Well this is a quick review because I already wrote posts about L.A. Girl Flat Finish Pigment Gloss (Dreamy, Bazaar, Secret). I just want to share the new swatches because I think the previous photos were not really good, so I just retook the photos and voila! 

Here they are, L.A. Girl Flat Finish Pigment Gloss in Dreamy, Bazaar, and Secret.

With a pink nude or muted rose hint, I think "Dreamy" is so wearable for daily activity. But I think it has pale effect for those who wear it. It also needs more-than-once stroke since it has nude color and the color isn't too pigmented. The common problem of this lip cream series is some of them have trouble on finishing result. This lip cream is sticky after it dries. Well, you gotta do something to fix it, right?


It looks so vibrant and it has very strong pink hint. But... I love it! I'm not a fan of pink lipstick, but somehow this lip cream really compliments my skin tone. I guess this color is very suitable for party, summer vacation, or other occasions. By the way, this is the easiest lip cream to apply from three L.A Girl FFPG I had, because I only have to swipe it once and its formula is not too runny. But... it's sticky after it dries. The solution is, I have to apply a little translucent powder onto my lips so it won't make me feel uncomfortable from its stickiness.


Girl, it has gorgeous color, really! The dark red really makes you who wear it look very elegant, secretive, and glamour. Unfortunately, this one is so tricky to apply. If you cannot swipe it well, it will show the uneven color on your lips. But among three others, this is the only lipstick who doesn't sticky at all. It goes smoothly on my lips and I have no problem besides its tricky appliance. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments